Walton aiming for full health at training camp
Walton Planning to be 100 Percent for Training Camp
“The plan is to be ready for camp,” Walton said. “Be 100 percent for camp, and be ready to roll.”
It would be nice to see Philip Blake at least make a run at the starting gig, but given that he was working behind Manny Ramirez during OTAs and minicamp, that seems a pipe dream at this point.
Who do you expect to emerge as Denver's starting center?
Who do you think will be the Broncos' starting center for the 2013 season?
- Updated 3/5
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh