Walton aiming for full health at training camp
Walton Planning to be 100 Percent for Training Camp
“The plan is to be ready for camp,” Walton said. “Be 100 percent for camp, and be ready to roll.”
It would be nice to see Philip Blake at least make a run at the starting gig, but given that he was working behind Manny Ramirez during OTAs and minicamp, that seems a pipe dream at this point.
Who do you expect to emerge as Denver's starting center?
Who do you think will be the Broncos' starting center for the 2013 season?
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)