Von Miller’s appeal a week away
Sources: Von Miller's hearing set
Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller’s appeal of his four-game suspension is now scheduled to be heard Aug. 15, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Even if Von did no wrong, as he claims, we're figuring judge/jury/executioner/appellate judge Roger Goodell won't wipe out the suspension.
Meanwhile, Mike Klis suggests that Von's 2011 positive test for amphetamines may have been related to his asthma and/or allergies.
- Notes on Denver's pending free agents for the 2014 offseason
- Reported rumors related to the Broncos and free agency (Updated 3/7)
- Track the Broncos' meetings and visits with prospects leading up to the 2014 NFL Draft
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 3/7)
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft
- A look at Denver's 2014 opponents
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 3/2/14)