Six named to Pro Football HOF
Former Jets, Pats RB Martin headlines Hall's Class of 2012
Running back Curtis Martin and four linemen were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday, along with one senior committee choice.
Martin is the fourth-leading rusher in NFL history. He is joined by Chris Doleman, Cortez Kennedy, Willie Roaf, Dermontti Dawson, and senior selection Jack Butler.
Jerome Bettis, Cris Carter and Bill Parcells were among the finalists who didn’t make it.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh