PMFM: Adding Welker doesn’t have to mean Stokley’s gone
Peyton Manning looking for Broncos to improve this season
Manning also said he hopes long-time teammate and friend Brandon Stokley will be re-signed by the Broncos. Welker’s signing fills the role Stokley played in the offense last season.
“Hope it’s not necessarily a close-door discussion,” Manning said. “In a perfect world I’d like both of them to be on the team this year.”
Would be nice, but hard to see this happening.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh