PMFM: Adding Welker doesn’t have to mean Stokley’s gone
Peyton Manning looking for Broncos to improve this season
Manning also said he hopes long-time teammate and friend Brandon Stokley will be re-signed by the Broncos. Welker’s signing fills the role Stokley played in the offense last season.
“Hope it’s not necessarily a close-door discussion,” Manning said. “In a perfect world I’d like both of them to be on the team this year.”
Would be nice, but hard to see this happening.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)