NFL owner$ are totally $eriou$ about player $afety
Report: League considers adding more Thursday games
According to Matthew Futterman and Shalini Ramachandran of the Wall Street Journal, the NFL is considering adding more Thursday night games to its current slate of 13 televised by NFL Network.
Per the report, the league could stage some Thursday night doubleheaders, with games being televised on networks other than the league-owned broadcast operation.
Tuesday Night Football, anyone?
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)