Meme begets meme begets meme: Teboozing
The latest in Tim Tebow-inspired fads to go viral? Teboozing
He may not believe in drinking, but Denver Broncos’ quarterback Tim Tebow inspired a new fad: Teboozing.
Modeled off the viral fad of Tebowing, Teboozing involves getting down on one knee, and holding up any type of alcohol — whether it’s a beer bong, whisky glass or beer.
First, there was Tebowing. Then came Peebowing. Now, Teboozing. What's next? Teboning?
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)