Larsen joins Fells, McDaniels in New England
Patriots agree to terms with Spencer Larsen, one of the most Patriots-type players ever
If there is one thing the Patriots love, it’s versatility. Coach Bill Belichick is fond of players who play two positions, and that came up over and over and over in 2011.
The Patriots reached a two-year agreement today with the former Broncos jack-of-all-trades, a source confirmed. That gives Belichick another one of his type of guys.
Three years ago the Broncos became Patriots West; is the reverse now happening?
- Reported rumors related to the Broncos and free agency (Updated 3/9)
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 3/7)
- Track the Broncos' meetings and visits with prospects leading up to the 2014 NFL Draft
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft
- Notes on Denver's pending free agents for the 2014 offseason
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 3/2/14)
- A look at Denver's 2014 opponents