Larsen joins Fells, McDaniels in New England
Patriots agree to terms with Spencer Larsen, one of the most Patriots-type players ever
If there is one thing the Patriots love, it’s versatility. Coach Bill Belichick is fond of players who play two positions, and that came up over and over and over in 2011.
The Patriots reached a two-year agreement today with the former Broncos jack-of-all-trades, a source confirmed. That gives Belichick another one of his type of guys.
Three years ago the Broncos became Patriots West; is the reverse now happening?
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)