Klis: Getting to SB > not getting to SB
What happens when Mike Klis pounds a few too many in the afternoon
If the Broncos go 14-2 and lose their first playoff game in the second — bad season.
If they go 9-7 and reach the Super Bowl — good season.
Doug thought he'd take a quick break from beating the hell out of Mike Klis so I could have a go--all in good fun, though.
We agree with Klis. Super Bowls are better than non-Super Bowls--unless, of course, you're Eugene Robinson.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)