Injury Report: Looks like Chiefs will have Hali, but not Houston
Chiefs’ Reid: Good chance that Tamba Hali plays Sunday
Chiefs coach Andy Reid said that injured linebackers Justin Houston and Tamba Hali would not practice Wednesday.
There was some encouraging news on Hali. Reid said there was a good chance Hali would play Sunday against the Broncos.
Houston finally underwent an MRI on his dislocated elbow today, because there was too much swelling for an earlier scan.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh