Cox found not guilty on both counts in rape case
Former Denver Bronco Perrish Cox not guilty in sex-assault case
Former Denver Broncos cornerback Perrish Cox has been found not-guilty on two counts of sexual assault of a victim unable to assess her condition.
The jury deliberated for four hours on Thursday and just over two hours today. The verdict was just read in Douglas County District Court.
Someone's going to sign him. Anyone willing to bet it's not the Bengals?
As Florio notes, Cox would be unable to avoid testifying in a potential civil suit.
- Notes on Denver's pending free agents for the 2014 offseason
- Reported rumors related to the Broncos and free agency (Updated 3/7)
- Track the Broncos' meetings and visits with prospects leading up to the 2014 NFL Draft
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 3/7)
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft
- A look at Denver's 2014 opponents
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 3/2/14)