Another kicker gets stupid money
Bears re-sign Robbie Gould
A league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the deal totals $15 million, with more than $9 million guaranteed.
Since you're wondering, he's been a far more accurate kicker than Matt Prater (86% vs 81.4%), but while playing at sea level and in a much less moderate climate.
Also, he is a much bigger part of his team's scoring production than Prater is for his, because Gould's quarterback is a turnover machine.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh