Wesley Woodyard agrees to 2-year deal to return to Broncos
Per Josina Anderson:
Agent Tony Fleming tells me Broncos LB Wesley Woodyard and the Broncos have agreed to terms on two-year deal.
Brando Spano also announced this on his radio show--in fact, it looks like Brandon had the news first.
Woodyard is a good insurance policy against DJ Williams' potential suspension.
Still waiting on terms of the deal. Doug should have these in the Lard tomorrow.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)