Weekly Limerick Schtick: Mitch Unrein
Sometimes you wake up and you go through the motions; other times, you feel a Limerick coming on.
Last week's topic was Elvis Dumervil. After reading the story on Mitch Unrein this morning, I thought I'd better give him some space:
Unrein on the line is unreal,
and larger this year--sex appeal.
he brings it each day,
from practice squad to tungsten steel.
Let it breathe. Then try your own in the comment section. The worst thing that can happen is laughter.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh