Weekly Limerick Schtick: DJ Williams
Last week's topic was Roger Goodell. This week, Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams gets his turn, for obvious reasons.
In the bottle D.J. did piss,
but twice there was something amiss.
Non-human they said,
so he hit the head
and the third the Greek could assist.
Let it rip with your own in the comment section. And to see all the Limericks for all weeks, click here. We expect to hear from Pushcart any week now.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)