6:02PM ET - NFLN is reporting that the conditional second-rounder Oakland is sending Cincy only becomes a first-rounder if the Raiders make it to the AFC title game either this year or next. It had been previously reported that the first-round trigger was a single playoff victory.
5:25PM ET - Post-deadline updates:
- The Broncos have added DT Sealver Siliga (6'2, 305) to the practice squad and released FB Austin Sylvester to create room for him. Siliga is an undrafted rookie out of Utah.
- The Eagles traded RB Ronnie Brown to the Lions in return for RB Jerome Harrison and an undisclosed 2013 pick.
- WR Mike Sims-Walker is a Jaguar again after the Rams cut him to make room for Brandon Lloyd. Plus, the Jags put TE Zach Miller (not the ex-Raider) on IR.
- Minnesota is going with rookie QB Christian Ponder instead of Donovan McNabb going forward.
- Cedric Benson's three-game suspension has been reduced to one game plus a fine
12:56PM ET - Baxter McLove is now actively tweeting. What more is there to say? @BaxterMcLove
12:08PM ET - La Canfora says the Eagles have made Asante Samuel available. The trade deadline is now less than four hours away.
12:02PM ET - According to Mort, conditional 2013 pick is a first-rounder only if the Raiders win a playoff game this season; otherwise, it's a second-rounder.
11:16AM ET - PFW speculates that the 2011 departures of Nnamdi Asomugha, Robert Gallery and Zach Miller should provide them with some high compensatory picks to help alleviate their lack of picks next year. Again, here are the details on comp picks via Wikipedia. Oh well...
11:15AM ET - Mort is reporting that Palmer is in the Bay Area for a physical which he should pass
11:01AM ET - Albert Breer says the 2013 pick Oakland is sending to Cincy is a conditional first- or second-rounder.
10:57AM ET - Adam Schefter says the deal is official.
10:30AM ET - Not that it was ever likely, but kiss those Orton-to-Oakland dreams goodbye. Jay Glazer reports that the Raiders are close to acquiring Carson Palmer from the Bengals in exchange for a 2012 first-rounder plus a conditional pick which according to Adam Schefter could be a 2013 first-rounder. This will leave Oakland with 2012 picks in just the fifth and sixth rounds, as prior deals sent off their second-, third-, fourth-, and seventh-round picks to bring in Taiwan Jones (trade w/Pats), Terrelle Pryor (Supplemental Draft), Jason Campbell (trade w/Skins), and Aaron Curry (trade w/Seattle), respectively.
Meanwhile, multiple teams have reportedly inquired with the Bears about the availability of Matt Forte but were turned away since Chicago has nobody else on offense...