Reports: Manning passes physical, teams asking about Osweiler
According to Mike Klis, Peyton Manning has passed his annual neck exam and has been cleared to play in 2014.
Meanwhile, Peter Burns hears that four teams have inquired about the availability of Brock Osweiler, but were turned away by the Broncos.
Obviously, neither of these news items is particularly surprising, and business at Dove Valley will continue on normally.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh