Report: Oakland offers to forgive Raiders’ debt, help build new stadium
According to the SF Chronicle, the city of Oakland has proposed to give the Raiders free land on which to build a new stadium.
Per the report, taxpayers would not be burdened with paying construction costs for a new Black Hole.
However, Alameda County residents would be saddled with $120M of the Raiders' 1990s-era debt from a renovation of the O.Co Coliseum. (via PFT)
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh