Report: Fox coming back to Denver this week
According to Mike Klis, John Fox's recovery from open heart surgery is going well enough that the Broncos head coach will return to Denver on Wednesday.
It's unclear when Fox will return to coaching the team, or where he is relative to expectations, but it's great to hear he's progressing.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)