Report: Fox coming back to Denver this week
According to Mike Klis, John Fox's recovery from open heart surgery is going well enough that the Broncos head coach will return to Denver on Wednesday.
It's unclear when Fox will return to coaching the team, or where he is relative to expectations, but it's great to hear he's progressing.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh