Report: Broncos extend Chris Clark through 2015
According to the agent for Chris Clark, the Broncos have given their backup swing tackle a two-year extension through the 2015 season.
Clark is currently making $1.323M on a restricted tender and had been scheduled to reach unrestricted free agency after the season.
The fifth-year player out of Southern Miss took four snaps during Sunday's win after not playing in the opener.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh