Report: Broncos extend Chris Clark through 2015
According to the agent for Chris Clark, the Broncos have given their backup swing tackle a two-year extension through the 2015 season.
Clark is currently making $1.323M on a restricted tender and had been scheduled to reach unrestricted free agency after the season.
The fifth-year player out of Southern Miss took four snaps during Sunday's win after not playing in the opener.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)