Manning named Offensive POM for December
For the second time this season, the fourth time during his two years in Denver, and the eighth time of his career, Peyton Manning has been named the AFC's Offensive Player of the Month.
During a month in which he broke several NFL and franchise records, Manning threw for 19 touchdowns against three interceptions, with a 116.5 QB rating.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh