Injury Report: Welker cleared; Wolfe iffy
John Fox (video) announced on Monday that Wes Welker has been cleared to play, three weeks after he suffered his latest concussion.
Players have off today and tomorrow and will resume practice on Thursday, in preparation for their divisional round playoff game.
The team is also expected to have Kayvon Webster back for the postseason; he missed the past two games with a broken thumb.
Unfortunately, it sounds like Rahim Moore and Derek Wolfe may not be available, while Duke Ihenacho is recovering from the concussion he suffered on Sunday at Oakland.
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)