Injury Report: Welker cleared; Wolfe iffy
John Fox (video) announced on Monday that Wes Welker has been cleared to play, three weeks after he suffered his latest concussion.
Players have off today and tomorrow and will resume practice on Thursday, in preparation for their divisional round playoff game.
The team is also expected to have Kayvon Webster back for the postseason; he missed the past two games with a broken thumb.
Unfortunately, it sounds like Rahim Moore and Derek Wolfe may not be available, while Duke Ihenacho is recovering from the concussion he suffered on Sunday at Oakland.
- Track the Broncos' meetings and visits with prospects leading up to the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 4/18)
- A look at Denver's 2014 opponents (Updated 4/10)
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 4/4)
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 3/25)
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/15)