Injury Report: Broncos in better shape than feared
According to Jack Del Rio, the Broncos expect to have both Julius Thomas and Champ Bailey back on the field for the rematch with the Chiefs at Arrowhead.
He says the team is still awaiting the MRI results on the injured hip of Kevin Vickerson, while Knowshon Moreno's ankle is merely bruised, making him day-to-day, along with Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
Combined with the injury to Chiefs LB Justin Houston, these are extremely positive developments for a team with a chance at a sweep of Kansas City on Sunday.
- Reported rumors related to the Broncos and free agency (Updated 3/9)
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 3/7)
- Track the Broncos' meetings and visits with prospects leading up to the 2014 NFL Draft
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft
- Notes on Denver's pending free agents for the 2014 offseason
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 3/2/14)
- A look at Denver's 2014 opponents