Game Day Limerick: Rod Smith
In honor of Rod Smith, I completely ignored the Texans and instead wrote a limerick in honor of one of the baddest dudes in Broncos history:
One day in a play came the Rod
on the field from the practice squad.
No Darrell the Green
could stop the orange sheen
of a mile-high, hustling god.
Feel free to take your own shot below. Go Broncos!
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)