Demaryius Thomas played Super Bowl with separated shoulder
Per Vic Lombardi:
DT separated his shoulder in the first quarter. Played through it. Maybe it was that Chancellor hit. Not sure.
— Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) February 4, 2014
If this is the case, the performance by Thomas takes on even more meaning.
Of course, it also confirms what we already knew. Seattle came to party--and by party, we mean beat Denver into the ground.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh