Broncos get back $1.25M of Von Miller’s signing bonus
Broncos will reclaim $1.25 million of signing bonus they gave Von Miller, withholding the money from his paychecks.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2013
Von will lose more than $2M with this suspension. To be crystal clear, this is not an optional or negotiable item, as much as the Twittersphere wants to call the Broncos cheap or evil over this. However, Von's lawyers apparently don't agree.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh