Broncos agree with Stewart Bradley
John Elway announced that the Broncos agreed to terms on a one-year deal (a reasonable $1.1M salary) with former Cardinals LB Stewart Bradley.
Bradley was a third-round pick by the Eagles in 2007, and started 28 games with them in 2008 and 2010.
He signed a five-year, $25M deal with Arizona in 2011, but never started any of the 32 games for which he dressed. He collected $10M of the deal over two years, and was released on March 1.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh