Another day, another honor for Manning
A day after winning the AFC Offensive POW award for his play in the Week 17 finale against Kansas City, Peyton Manning has been named the conference's top offensive player for the month of December.
Manning received the same honor for his play in October, and he has now won the award six times during his career.
- Updated 1/21
- All of the key dates for the Broncos as they prepare for the 2015 season
- TJ reacts to the Broncos' hiring of Gary Kubiak
- Kubes to be introduced on Tuesday
- A proprioceptive researcher offers his opinion on Peyton Manning's leg injury
- Here are the Broncos' picks for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Broncos will host Patriots and Packers, visit Indy, Detroit, and Pittsburgh