5 Things Peter King Didn’t Think to Think - Week 11
Rain or Shine. Victory or blowout loss. Fat Man's microphones catch it all.
The Broncos weren't saying too much this week.
1. The Chargers' cheerleaders before the big game:
2) Norv before the kickoff:
3) The Chargers score:
4) Rivers contemplates the game after another big throw:
5) Rivers mentors Tebow after the whistle:
- Tracking Denver's trades and selections leading up to and during the 2014 NFL Draft (Updated 5/10)
- IAOFM keeps you posted on the Broncos' 2014 UDFA signings
- Follow all of the Broncos' offseason moves (Updated 5/5)
- Broncos to play six road games over eight weeks in November/December, are scheduled for five primetime games
- Key dates facing the Broncos during the 2014 offseason (Updated 4/21)